Paparmali 5 – SmARt Mirror (AR Fitting Room) – Kinect 2 Body Tracking
Important! Those clients who acquired Paparmali 4 project can get this project with 30% discount!
- You can test this solution by downloading executables from here.
- Make sure you have Kinect 2 attached to your PC before trying it out!
- This project includes casual outfits for males and females. You can check out all the outfits here.
- There are 49 different outfits.
- You can select between 9 categories:
- – Costume Category
- – Coat Category
- – Pants Category
- – Jacket Category
- – Skirt Category
- – Dress Category
- – Post Apocalyptic Outfit Category
- – Undefined/Other Category
- Categories and Outfits can be easily expanded.
- 1 Outfit can be used at a time
- Video Recording/Snapshot options
- Scrolling up/down outfit options with arrows
Originally the project was built using:
- Unity3D 2019.1.14 version
- Kinect 2 plugin (from Unity Asset Store) – Body tracking information was used for outfit augmentations.
- Executables provided to test out the project on PC.
- Make sure you have installed Kinect 2 drivers once you will use the solution within Unity3D Editor:
- * Kinect for Windows SDK v2.0 (Windows-only) can be found here.
- * MS Speech Platform Runtime v11 can be downloaded here. Please install both x86 and x64 versions, to be on the safe side.
- * Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 language packs can be downloaded here.
After the purchase of the project you will receive:
A full Unity3D project that includes all the assets (scripts, UI elements, scene, documentation) for the prepared scene that you can see in the video or exe solution itself. Full support for this project is also provided and we will help you with any question(s) you may have.
Support is TOP priority for this project. If you find any bug/weird behavior of the app – let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible. If Unity3D versions evolved and for some reason the project doesn’t work properly anymore – let us know and we will provide the fix to work on the newest Unity3D version you’re working on. At the moment this project should work from Unity3D 2018.2.x version and above.
For any questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org