Paparmali 5 – SmARt Mirror – Kinect 2 Body Tracking
Important! Those clients who acquired Paparmali 4 project can get this project with 30% discount!
- The latest project update was completed on 2020.07.27.
- You can test this solution by downloading executables from here.
- Make sure you have Kinect 2 attached to your PC and drivers installed to try it out.
- This project includes casual outfits for males and females. You can check out all the outfits here.
- There are ~59 different outfits.
- You can select between 9 categories:
- – Costume Category
- – Coat Category
- – Pants Category
- – Jacket Category
- – Skirt Category
- – Dress Category
- – Post Apocalyptic Outfit Category
- – Undefined/Other Category
- Categories and Outfits can be easily expanded.
- 1 Outfit can be used at a time
- Scrolling up/down outfit options with arrows
Originally the project was built using:
- Unity3D 2019.1.14 version
- Kinect 2 plugin for body tracking information was used for outfit augmentations.
- Executables provided to test out the project on PC.
- Make sure you have installed Kinect 2 drivers once you will use the solution within Unity3D Editor:
- * Kinect for Windows SDK v2.0 (Windows-only) can be found here.
- * MS Speech Platform Runtime v11 can be downloaded here. Please install both x86 and x64 versions, to be on the safe side.
- * Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 language packs can be downloaded here.
After the purchase of the project you will receive:
A full Unity3D project that includes all the assets (scripts, UI elements, scene). Full support for this project is also provided and we will help you with any question(s) you may have.
Support is TOP priority for this project. If you find any bug/weird behavior of the application – let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible. If Unity3D versions evolved and for some reason the project doesn’t work properly anymore – let us know and we will provide the fix to work on the newest Unity3D version you’re working on. At the moment this project should work from Unity3D 2019.1.x version and above.
For any questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Augmented Reality Fitting Room – SmARt Mirror