Paparmali 5 – SmARt Mirror – Kinect 2 / Azure Kinect DK Body Tracking
- The latest project update was completed on 2020.08.06 – Unity3D 2019.1.14 version
- Kinect 2 / Azure Kinect plugins were used for body tracking information and outfit augmentations.
- You can test this solution by downloading demo from here:
- ** For Kinect 2 (DOWNLOAD):
- ** For Azure Kinect DK (DOWNLOAD):
In case of Kinect 2 / Azure Kinect DK body tracking host PC hardware recommended minimum requirements:
- Seventh Gen Intel® CoreTM i5 Processor (Quad Core 2.4 GHz or faster)
- 4 GB Memory
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 or better
- Dedicated USB3 port
While testing please use full hd (1920×1080) resolution, otherwise, hand tracking (hand icons) might be off.
If you have any doubts using the demo – let us know!
Make sure you have Kinect 2 or Azure Kinect DK attached to your PC and drivers installed to try it out.
- This project includes casual outfits for males and females. You can check out all the outfits here.
- There are ~60 different outfits.
- You can select between 9 categories:
- – Costume Category
- – Coat Category
- – Pants Category
- – Jacket Category
- – Skirt Category
- – Dress Category
- – Post Apocalyptic Outfit Category
- – Undefined/Other Category
- Categories and Outfits can be easily expanded.
- 1 Outfit can be used at a time
- Scrolling up/down outfit options with arrows
Make sure you have installed Kinect 2 /Azure Kinect DK drivers/SDKs once you will use the solution within Unity3D Editor or as an executable.
- * Kinect for Windows SDK v2.0 (Windows-only) can be found here.
- * MS Speech Platform Runtime v11 can be downloaded here or here.
- * Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 language packs can be downloaded here.
Azure Kinect DK:
- * The latest Azure Kinect Sensor SDK (v1.4.0) can be found here.
- * The latest Azure Kinect Body Tracking SDK (v1.0.1) can be found here.
- * Instructions how to install the body tracking SDK can be found here.
Support is TOP priority for this project. If you find any bug/weird behavior of the application – let us know and we will fix it as soon as possible. If Unity3D versions evolved and for some reason the project doesn’t work properly anymore – let us know and we will provide the fix to work on the newest Unity3D version you’re working on. At the moment this project should work from Unity3D 2019.1.x version and above.
After purchasing this product you will receive a full Unity3D project that includes all the assets you can see in demo provided for testing or video: male and female outfits, scripts, UI and a prepared application scene. Full support for this project is also provided and we will help you with any question(s) you may have.
For any questions please write to: email@example.com
Augmented Reality Fitting Room – SmARt Mirror