Augmented Reality App Quivervision
Augmented Reality App Quivervision is similar to augmented reality books, however for most content you don’t need to pay anything. Just print some images/pages from here, color it and play around with your mobile devices. Quivervision Augmented Reality app is available to download from here.
Available Quiver coloring pages include:
– Quiver characters (Murphy the Sheep, Penfold the Penguin and Ruby the Rabbit).
– Quiver education pages (Earth, Volcano and an Animal Cell).
– Amazing Animals of New Zealand (Kea, Hectors Dolphin, Yellow-Eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Weta and the Tuatara).
– Animal and Mammal Pack by Dover Publications (Butterfly, Dinosaur, Fish Bowl, Horse, Dragonflies and a Shark).
– BBC Children in Needs Mascot “Pudsey the Bear”.
– B-Daman Robots from the famous Japanese “B-Daman” cartoon show.
– Enjoy a traditional physical coloring experience combined with the latest augmented reality technology.
– Watch your artwork magically come to life on your smart device screen.
– View the animation from any angle.
– Interact and play games with the animated characters by touching the screen.
– Educational pages include a quiz to test the user’s knowledge.
– Capture photos of your coloring creations
– Zoom functionality.
– Play and pause the animation when it comes to life.
– Different sound effects associated with each page.
Download pictures (Image Targets) from here.Tags: Augmented Reality App, Augmented Reality DEMO, Augmented Reality for Printed Pictures, Augmented Reality Interactions, DEMO
Hi Edgaras, I’m very interested your ar technique like in video, if possible could you make a tutorial or share some information that i can lookup about this.
I also in area of unity could you tell me how that you convert 2d coloring texture to map on the 3d model. please!
Thank you for providing this nice platform, We are looking for a really good developer who can develop this paint functionality for us, We are already working on our product and need to integrate that part in it ( we are using Unity3D, Vuforia, C#).
The basic requirement, app should recognize/read the colors from the marker and apply it on the model itself.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
P.S. I’ll be submitting few cool AR demos to this site, very soon 🙂
can you clone this app !
i mean can you create a source code similar to this game
i will be the first buyer :p
i think it’s easy for you because you already makes an ‘Augmented Reality Coloring App’
but can you make a complete project for a coloring book with 6 pages for exemple