Mimic 15 – Augmented Reality App based on Vuforia Cloud Recognition: Youtube Video, Music, Models, Images, Text, Phone Number, Website
Augmented Reality App based on Vuforia Cloud Recognition:
- Streaming Youtube Video (from URL).
- Streaming Sound track from file on Server (from URL).
- Download AssetBundle (Model) from server and Instantiate within the app (from URL).
- The second time the same image tracker is recognized it is loaded from cache.
- Download Image from URL.
- Other information: Text, Phone Number or Website.
- Feature: Upload Image Tracker and attach metadata from Unity project. Works only in Unity Editor.
If metadata consists of a single data type (URL) then the content on the image tracker is loaded instantly.
If metadata consists of multiple data types (URLs) then the options (buttons) appears for user to decide which content should be loaded.
NOTE: None of the mentioned content above are held within the app itself. Everything is streamed/downloaded from the URLs provided within the metadata (json structure).
- Required Unity3D version is 2018.2.4.
- Project works on Android and iOS devices.
- Android version on Google Play.
- iOS version available on App Store.
- Trackers can be downloaded from here.
- Detailed documentation on how to use it in order to expand or adapt to your needs provided within the project.
We’re happy to help you out with any question you have.