Augmented Reality Content Manipulation using Leap Motion
Leap Motion controller provides absurdly-insanely fast, accurate and detailed information about what you do with your hands/fingers and what’s cool, you can adapt it in the field of Augmented Reality!
Some LP controller characteristics:
- Tracks every 10 fingers with the accuracy of 0,01 millimeter
- Tracks motion 200 frames/second
- Wide 150° tracking field and depth in z axis
- More sensitive than other motion tracking technologies
- Accurate and natural interaction with computer
This controller detects natural hands (or fingers) motion, therefore we can accomplish these functions:
- Point at something
Source code can be provided on request.
Tags: augmented reality, DEMO, Leap Motion, marker-based tracking