1. What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- No personal data is collected during the use of the developed apps.
- There are no registration forms asked for user to use the app, whenthe app is already installed.
- Camera view may only be used to augment the virtual content on tracked surfaces using computer vision techniques and in no other form camera view is saved, shared or reused in any other manner that would involve personal user information.
2. Describe how this information will be used by the company.
- As the information is not collected it is not used in any other way or form.
3. Describe how this information will be transferred to third party companies.
- As the information is not collected it is not shared with any third party companies.
4. What are my opt-out rights?
- You can uninstall the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
5. Security, Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
- We do not obtain, hold, share or use any of the user’s personal information.